Innovations Fitness offer a range of Boot Camp sessions at Emsworth Park and Penn’s Place, Petersfield. We make sure all our classes are suitable for all our clients, encouraging you while you work out, creating a fun and supportive atmosphere so that you can get fit, achieve your goals and enjoy yourself while you do it.
- Don’t enjoy going to the gym?
- Want to exercise outside in the fresh air?
- Want to have fun whilst exercising?
- Want to lose weight, raise your energy levels and get fit?
- Want to meet new people in the area?
If your answer to any of these questions is YES, then Boot Camp is for you. Whether you are very unfit and need help kick starting your exercise regime, or are training for the Marathon, we can help.
Every session is different so you will never get bored with the exercises. Boot Camp sessions work on all aspects of fitness and include circuits, games, running and of course a healthy amount of silliness. You will use a range of equipment at the sessions from, weights, tyres, hula hoops and space hoppers! We will push you as hard as you want, quite simply, you will get out as much as you put into the sessions.
The sessions are designed for entry-level fitness and are packed full of fun plus will leave you feeling energised and invigorated.
Exercising outdoors is proven to leave you feeling refreshed and can help you burn up to a fifth more calories. Just five minutes worth of outdoor exercise every day can immediately boost your mood and self-esteem too.
Outdoor workouts help you burn up to 20% more calories because your body has to work harder, thanks to all the natural, uneven surfaces you’ll encounter (which also helps boost your balance and core strength). Being outdoors might also increase your levels of vitamin D – well, if it’s a sunny day you may absorb some sunlight in your skin. And that not only helps improve your mood but keeps your bones strong too.
As your FIRST session is FREE you have nothing to lose. Come down and give it a go.
NEW – Beginners Boot Camp
Not ready for the hour-long sessions but want to kick start your healthy fitness plan? Or, maybe your coming back from injury and want to ease yourself back into fitness? Then why not try our new beginners Bootcamps? Lisa will be at the helm ready to steer you to a new you or help get you back on track. Sessions will take place at Emsworth recreation ground.
10 Sessions start Wednesday 10th January and continue each Monday and Wednesday.
Starts at 18.00
Come and give it ago
How to Find Us
Emsworth Recreation Ground
Penn's Place, Petersfield
- £6 for a one hour session or sign up to become an IF member for just £40 per month, which offers you unlimited bootcamps each month.
- Please note a 5% transaction fee will be added to your class if you book it online.
Beginners Boot CampEmsworth
- Every Monday and Wednesday from the 10th January.
- Meet Emsworth Recreation Ground @18.00
- A monthly membership for unlimited bootcamp sessions.
- Set up a monthly standing order with Topsy or book your first month online.
- Please note a 5% transaction fee is added to all online payments.
George 'Topsy' Turner
Owner & Lead Instructor
After 15 year in the Navy as a Physical Training Instructor, I started Innovations Fitness to provide a friendly, approachable and absolutely passionate company to help you get fit!
Michelle 'Mich' Pascoe
Mich recently retired as chief petty officer and physical training instructor in the Royal Navy, after 27 years of service. She runs the Monday evening bootcamp session.