London to Paris Bike Challenge
Do you have what it takes?
Who fancies joining me on a wee ride to Paris? It’s a two day adventure costing £369 and leaving on the 24th June returning on the Eurostar on the 25ht.
Here’s a full breakdown of what’s included:
London 2 Paris 24hr – Bespoke
- Depart Central London 2pm (Saturday)
- Ride to Newhaven (70miles)
- Overnight Ferry to Dieppe – Snack Breakfast
- Breakfast Café stop Gournay en Bray
- Picnic Style Lunch
- Dieppe to Paris – arrive Eiffel tower 3pm (Sunday) (120miles)
- Ride from Eiffel tower to Gare du Nord – pack bikes into Van – take return Eurostar home
- Adventure Café support team will return bikes to Langstone Tech Park on the Monday – 3pm approx.
- Support Vehicle – Mechanically and First Aid Trained Driver
- Cycle Leader
- Ferry Crossing Newhaven – Dieppe
- Baggage transfers
- Return Eurostar
- Bike Return to Langstone.
- Snack Breakfast Dieppe
- Picnic Style lunch
- IPP Protection
- Event Planning
- Pre Event Support
- Accommodation (Sleeps for wimps lol)
- Evening Meals (We will have plenty of food to keep us going)
Come on crew whose in?