Operation Peak A Boo
3 Peaks – Operation Peak A Boo
The Three Peaks Challenge involves climbing the three highest peaks in England, Wales and Scotland across 4 days along with travel. We here at Innovations Fitness have decided to do this challenge across 4 days to ensure that not only do you get a challenge but get time to enjoy the scenery (weather permitting).
So what’s included in the cost?
- Welcome Pack plus training sessions
- Long sleeve and short sleeve technical t-shirt and Backpack
- Once a month training walks
- Transport (Minibus)
- Accommodations (Please note these are B&B’s or hostels)
- All main meals, (you will be required to bring your own snacks etc..)
- Certificate and Medal
What to expect or not!
- We are staying in hostels, these are not luxury accommodation and sometimes shared facilities – These are just places to lay our heads and we endeavour to improve on facilities as and when we have visited if not suitable.
- Food will be determined closer to event but we will try to meet everyone’s needs
- Transportation maybe cramped, we like travelling together as we need to make sure everyone bonds as a team and helps each other out.
- You need to be responsible for your own training and understand the level of commitment needed to complete such a challenge.
- You are required to be medically fit to take part in the challenge along with ensuring your fitness levels are suitable.
- Fun and laughter along the way guaranteed!
- Support as required
- We can not control the weather (though people think we can) this can mean different experiences every time and effect the challenge greatly.
What else do I need to know?
- If you don’t already own other pieces of equipment you are required to have these for the challenge, such as walking boots, poles and wet clothes etc..
- If you would like to raise money for a charity that would be amazing! Our charity that we support is Over the wall, a fantastic children’s charity based here in Havant. http://www.otw.org.uk
But you are quite welcome to pick your own and fundraise but this is not a compulsory element.
3 Peaks - Operation Peak-a-BooAugust 17th - 20th 2017
- Balance payable for the event £350
- TOTAL COST £450.00 (you should already have paid £100 deposit)
- All payments needed to be finalised 6 weeks before date of departure.